TeamSpeak 3 Servers enable your guild to communicate with each other via microphone and/or headset. By using the TeamSpeak 3 client, your users can connect to the TeamSpeak 3 Server you purchase from DarkStar. There is no extra software required on your part; we handle it all for you. Simply enter the hostname and port number that you are given after order into the TeamSpeak 3 client, and you are on your way.
Your TeamSpeak 3 Server is available for use 24/7 as long as your account is active. There are no contracts and no setup fees. With DarkStar, your satisfaction is guaranteed!
DarkStar utilizes Data Centers in the following regions: United States (all major areas), Canada (all major areas), South America (Brazil), Western Europe (all major areas), Eastern Europe (Russia, Turkey), Asia (Hong Kong), Middle East (Israel), Oceania (Singapore, Western Australia, Eastern Australia).
Still Skeptical? Don't worry!
Signing up for anything online can be nerve racking. DarkStar offers you the following assurance:
- Legitimate. Directly licensed since 2005 by Flagship Industries
- Safe. PCI compliant and Hacker Safe (scanned daily)
- Reliable. 24/7-support via our support suite.
- Real People. Brick and mortar offices in Phoenix, Arizona
- Private. No customer data released except by U.S. law
- No Contracts. Cancel at any time by submitting a support ticket
- Risk-Free. If we can’t fix your problem, you’ll get a refund
The DarkStar Guarantee
DarkStar stands behind our promises. If you have a problem with our TeamSpeak service, let us know. If we cannot fix it within five business days, and you’re in the first 45 days of your sign-up, we will issue you a full refund.